The Beauty of Natural Looking Makeup
- “I don’t want to look like a clown”
- “I don’t want to look completely different”
- “I hate the feeling of makeup and the look of foundation”
- “My husband/boyfriend prefers me without makeup”
- “I don’t have the time to apply makeup every morning”
- “I just look silly with makeup”,
- “Makeup is a waste of time because at the end of the day, most of the makeup I applied that morning has either rubbed off or run under my eyes”
- “I have no idea how to correctly apply makeup so I just don’t bother”.
Unfortunately previous eras have also given makeup a “bad name”, from blue eye shadow, to cakey skin, to bright pink/red cheeks and lips, to pencilled-on brows etc. Unfortunately this is what a lot of women and even men think makeup is and so it’s not surprising that they rather prefer the “no makeup” look.
If you relate to any of the above, I have good news for you – I can help teach you how to correctly apply your makeup so that you will not look silly or look like someone completely different. If you would prefer, I could even teach you how to apply your makeup so that it doesn’t even look like you are wearing makeup. A lot of men, when asked, will prefer a natural looking woman but most the time, those “naturally” beautiful women men think are so hot, actually are wearing makeup, and without any makeup will look like any average woman. You can just visit www.starswithoutmakeup.net to see what I’m talking about.
In terms of time, ability and long-lasting makeup, there is hope too. I can show you how to do a really simple makeup look in 5 minutes, with 5 products that will look great at the end of the day. Makeup can do wonders for women if applied correctly. With even just a little makeup, one’s skin can look fresh and healthy and one of the most beautiful features on any woman’s face (her eyes) can be properly emphasised. Correctly applied, natural looking makeup will draw attention to you and not your makeup. I’m sure you would rather have someone say:
- “Wow, your skin is looking great, what’s your secret?” or
- “Wow, I have never noticed before that you have blue eyes” as opposed to
- “Wow, your makeup looks great!”